Fulcrum Composites Inc is a Michigan based company dedicated to developing new products and bringing them to market.
Although our product portfolio is diverse, they are linked by common themes of structural efficiency obtained by synergistic and often unconventional combinations of materials and manufacturing processes.
To reflect the diverse markets we serve, we have three websites:
This site deals with our composites activities including:
- Fulcrum thermoplastic pultrusions
- Thermoplastic composite threaded rod
- C^2 technology for high strength thermoset spar materials
- Fiber Metal Laminates
- Thermoset pultrusions – we are the US distributer for Topglass SpA, a world class pultruder www.topglass.com
This site deals with our sandwich panel activities including:
- Curve-Corners for drywall
- Custom curved sandwich panels for museum and architectural applications
- Tangent Modular Museum Display Panels
This site deals with our products for the hunting and outdoors market including:
- Akando Crumple Camo
- Wakanda Curved Mirror Blind
- Wapi Biodegradable deer lure pellets
If you reached the wrong site by mistake, our apologies. We hope this helps you find what you are looking for.
If you don’t see exactly what you are looking for but think something here is close then please give us a call!
We are nerds! Materials, structures, processes and their interaction with design and product creation get us excited in a way that is entirely unhealthy.
We love getting unreasonable questions. We love creating synergies from unusual combinations of materials or processes.
We have done development projects for several of the largest corporations in the US as well as many of the smallest and newest start ups.
We are friendly and approachable for the most part – if you are trying to sell us search engine optimization or Viagra in which case we might be a little snippy.
Contact Us for More information